This is a creamy vegan cheesecake version, sweetened with natural sugar like maple syrup and dates. Taste so fresh and delicious, the best thing about this version is that is healthy and full of flavor, very refreshing.
Strawberry and Coco Cream Cheesecake
1/4 Cup. Soy Butter
1 Cup Spitted Dates
1 Cup Chopped Pretzels (unsalted)
1 Tsp Vanilla
3 Cups Cashews (soaked at least 1 hour)
3/4 cup Maple Syrup
3/4 cup water or coconut water
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 Coconut milk
pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Add all the ingredients for the crust to a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside into the cheesecake mold and refrigerate.
- Next, add the string cashews and process into a meal. Then add maple syrup back in and blend together. Add all the ingredients for the filling one by one until all are integrated in a creamy mix. The add the coconut flakes and manually mix with a spatula.
- Next put the filling into the mold with the crust. Tap a few times to release any air bubbles, then cover with plastic wrap and freeze until hard – about 4-6 hours.
- Garnish any way you prefer and kept refrigerated. Keep in the freezer for up to 1-2 weeks.
- Optional: You can set them out for 10 minutes before serving to soften, but I liked them frozen as well.